15-1 National Team / Panthers
Cost to Play on this team: $2300.00
This team will be coached by our Club Director, Michael Jordan. Coach “MJ” is the most highly credentialed coach in the State of Idaho and is the only HC in Idaho to hold a USAV CAP III and USAV High Performance Coaching Certification. Also at the helm and returning for her second season wiht the club, is Associate Head Coach Briauna Charlton. Coach "Bri" is a former three year starter at MB for Whitworth College and brings a wealth of playing experience to the team and club. The Panthers will compete in a total of seven to nine tournaments and two of these will be National Qualifiers where these young athletes will gain valuable experience competing against other top teams from the Western half of the United States. They will also compete in Salt Lake City for three tournaments against top teams from the USAV Intermountain Region.. The season will start with practices and workouts in November and will wrap up in in May.* The Panthers team will routinely practice three times per week, two hours per workout.
Tournament Package:The team may compete in several local tournaments that are facilitated by the TVJVL over the course of the season.
There will be additional tournaments added as dates and locations become known.
Additionally we will travel to the following locations.
December (away) / January (home) PLVBC Invitational Tournament
January, February / Salt Lake City NUVA AAU
March / Spokane “Pacific Northwest Qualifier PNQ” USAV National Qualifier
April / Reno “Far Western” USAV National Qualifier
May / Salt Lake City Utah District Championships
The Emerald City Classic, Seattle WA. Columbia Empire Championships, Corvallis Or. are under consideration but are not part of the tournament package and will be considered as an additional tournament.
* In the event that the team qualifies or chooses to compete in the 2018 USAV Junior National in DETROIT, MI., all costs associated with this tournament would be additional.*
Included with fees:
- Practice Facility fees
- As much as 140 hours of practice time over the course of the season, minimum of 110 hours.
- Tournament Fees
- Coaching salaries and costs.
- New jerseys.
- Customized Nike Warm Ups
- Customized Embroidered Back Pack (unless returning athlete from previous year, adjustment in fees will be made)
- Long sleeve warm up crew
- Practice t shirt
- Hotel Costs. This expense is variable and not all families travel. It is club policy that all athletes stay at the same property. Room blocks are reserved for the team and families to provide for the lowest rate possible. In the event that an athlete is traveling without parents, then accommodations will be arranged with another family or with other traveling athletes. Costs would then be split accordingly.
- Travel costs to tournament site. Athletes must make their own way to travel tournament sites, with the only exception noted above, regarding shared travel among teammates.
- AAU and USAV Registration Fees. The cost to register for AAU is $14.00 and USAV is $55.00 All National Qualifier tournaments are USAV and require USAV membership to participate. Contact the director or your coach for more information.