18U National Team / Jaguars
Projected Cost to Play on this team: $2700.00 (includes air travel to Denver and Las Vegas (Or other National Qualifier) for the Athlete)
2019 Projected Tournament Package currently in development, see below.
The Jags will compete in up to seven tournaments. Two of these will be National Qualifiers, The Colorado Crossroads and The Far Western National Qualifier in Reno, Nevada and another very important national level tournament will be the Las Vegas Classic, held by the Southern California V Ball Association. This is a three day festival format tournament where there will be over 200 colleges represented for recruiting purposes. They will also compete in Salt Lake City for three tournaments against top teams from the USAV Intermountain Region. The season will start with practices and workouts in December and will wrap up in April.* The Jags team will routinely practice three times per week, two hours per workout.
December (away) / January (home) PLVBC Invitational Tournament
January / February Salt Lake City NUVA AAU
February / USAV Las Vegas Classic, Las Vegas, NV
February / Two Local Tourney's Boise
March / USAV Colorado Crossroads National Qualifier / Denver, CO.
March / One Local Tourney / Boise
April / USAV Far Western National Qualifier / Reno, NV
May / AAU Salt Lake City for Utah District Championships
* The Emerald City Classic, Seattle Wa. Columbia Empire Championships, Corvallis Or. are under consideration.
* In the event that the team qualifies or chooses to compete in the 2019 USAV Junior Nationals, all costs associated with this tournament would be additional.*
Included with fees:
- Practice Facility fees
- As much as 140 hours of practice time over the course of the season, minimum of 110 hours.
- Tournament Fees
- Coaching salaries and costs.
- New Mizuno jersey.
- Customized PLV Branded Nike Warm Ups
- Customized PLV Branded Embroidered Back Pack
- Customized PLV Long sleeve warm up crew
- Two PLV Branded Practice T Shirts
- Hotel Costs. This expense is variable and not all families travel. It is club policy that all athletes stay at the same property. Room blocks are reserved for the team and families to provide for the lowest rate possible. In the event that an athlete is traveling without parents, then accommodations will be arranged with another family or with other traveling athletes. Costs would then be split accordingly.
- Travel costs to tournament site. Athletes must make their own way to travel tournament sites, with the only exception noted above, regarding shared travel among teammates.
- AAU and USAV Registration Fees. The cost to register for AAU is $14.00 and USAV is $55.00 All National Qualifier tournaments are USAV and require USAV membership to participate. Contact the director or your coach for more information.